This is the product to use for cleaning manufactured stone, with special appeal for environmentally conscious architects and customers. Green Clean is an organic proton with chelator for use in the final cleanup of new masonry construction (use within 7 days of construction) and is a safe, effective alternative to muriatic & hydrochloric acids..
- Formulated to meet state and federal specifications where muriatic/hydrochloric acids are not allowed
- Efficiently cleans off residual mortar smears and day-to-day soiling that occurs on job sites
- Extended dwell time permits a safer concentration to be used in comparison to the customary harsh, dangerous muriatic acid washes, and results in equal if not better cleaning with less harmful acid exposure
FOR MASONRY TYPES: Manufactured Stone, also works well on brick, sand faced brick, stone, tile, exposed aggregate, and several other types of new masonry construction.
SIZES: 1, 5 & 55 Gallons
Green Clean 250 Manufactured Stone Cleaner Application
- Use within 3 to 7 days for best results
- Pre-soak a large (10 ft. x 10 ft.) area with water.
- Apply diluted 250 with a soft dense brush or low pressure (40-50 psi) airless sprayer and allow to dwell for 5 to 10 minutes.
- DO NOT ALLOW TO DRY.
- Reapply and scrape excess mortar from the wall when necessary.
- Rinse with fresh water using a pressure washer.
- If using on efflorescence use a slow trickle or “fog” rinse, do not use high pressure equipment.
- Apply with a dense, soft masonry brush or low pressure (40-50 psi) airless sprayer.
- Suggested Dilution Rates for Green Clean 250
- Typical Coverage Rates: 150-200 sq. ft. per gal.
- Download the Technical Data Sheet for this product for detailed instructions